Infusing rigor, vigor, breadth and depth in doctoral education
DAEA brings together academic and professional associations of doctoral holders who are dedicated to the elevation, advancement, support and sustainability of doctoral education in Eastern Africa.
To this end, the association draws from a pool of academic and professional skills and attitudes developed, refined and practiced over the years
In doing so, DAEA provides a unique platform to vigorously advance the rigor, breadth and depth of doctoral and post-doctoral education in the East African region.
How to become DAEA Member?
You may apply on-line by paying a non-refundable application fee of Ksh 2,000 following the links below;
- Doctoral Student Member – Ksh 5,000
- Doctoral Holder Member – Ksh 10,000
- Corporate Member – Ksh 100,000
A membership certificate will be issued after payment of an annual membership fee.
Download our December 2019 Newsletter
2019 has been quite an year!
Download our newsletter to get a glimpse of what we have been upto.
Call for Papers
Submission Open for: Volume 2 Issue 2,13th May-2020
The University Journal, A Doctoral of Eastern Africa (DAEA)Publication
Deadline for Paper Submission: 15th September -2020
Schedule of Publication: 1st November 2020
|The University Journal, A Doctoral Association of Eastern Africa (DAEA) Publication cordially invites researchers, academicians, professionals and advanced graduate students to submit manuscripts for November Issue-2020
The University Journal is a high quality open-access, peer-reviewed and refereed multidisciplinary research journal, dedicated to serve the society by the global dissemination of information through an unparalleled commitment to quality, reliability, and innovation and research work. The University Journal welcomes and acknowledges high quality theoretical and empirical original research papers, case studies, review papers, literature reviews and conceptual framework from researchers, academicians, professional, practitioners and students from all over the world. The University Journal engages its noble efforts for the development and endeavours to give you the best.
The University Journal Information
Business, Economics & Management; Social Science, Literature, Arts & Humanities; Engineering & Technology; Life Science & Physical Science, Health & Medical Science; Education and Information Technology
Why The University Journal?
How to Submit
We encourage you to send your manuscript (as a Word file) to email@example.com
Please read the information on the journal’s Author Guidelines before submitting your paper. For any further information, please visit the website of the Journal: www.daea.or.ke or Contact the journal’s Editors, Dr. Bula or Dr. Florence Kisirkoi at firstname.lastname@example.org
DAEA 2020 Schedule of Activities
To all scholars
Kindly note DAEA 2020 Schedule of activities. This will help you plan attendance of the events in advance
|DAEA 2020 Activities Schedule||Date|
|DAEA Rwanda Visit||June 12th|
|Proposal/Thesis Pre-defense Workshop||July 10th|
|Annual Thesis Writing Retreat
|November 20th to 21st|
|DAEA University Journal Publication||November 2020|
You can now order online!
- The University Journal; DAEA Journal Issue 2; August 2018 (@ Ksh 500/5$US)
- The University Journal; DAEA Journal-issue 1; 31st March 2017 (@ Ksh 500/5$US)
- DAEA (2017). The Rural Universities: DAEA’s Case for rural universities in Kenya; A DAEA Proposal; DAEA publishers , Nairobi ( @ Ksh 500/5$US)
- DAEA ( 2016): A How To Manual; A Kenyan Jua Kali Model; DAEA’s Model for Youth Empowerment and Employment at the Ward and village levels in all counties in Kenya; DAEA publishers , Nairobi (@ Ksh 500/5$US)
- DAEA, (2015): A DAEA Survey of Doctoral Holders and doctoral Students in Kenya; DAEA publishers , Nairobi(@ Ksh 350/3.5$US)
- DAEA Magazine (August 2015 issue)-FREE
- Newsletter (April 2015 issue) -FREE