Who is Friends of DAEA?
- There is a growing gap between academia and the Private sector, public sector, and civil society.
- Friends of DAEA is envisaged to bridge this gap by bringing together individuals from civil society, private sector, public sector, academia, and industry practitioners seeking to enhance valuable collaborations.
- Friends of DAEA is, therefore, a forum for meaningful discussions, engagements, and problem-solving, an intellectual community with an interest in improving society by influencing policies
Who can join Friends of DAEA?
Executive members of Civil Society organizations
Civil society practitioners from diverse sectors with extensive experience and hold senior leadership positions such as Heads of mission, National/Country Directors, Executive Directors, Regional or Global Leadership positions, etc.
Executive members of Private Sector organizations
Private sector practitioners from diverse industries with extensive experience and hold senior positions such as CEOs, Executive Directors, Senior Partners, etc.
Why join Friends of DAEA?
Access to an exclusive gathering of professionals and practitioners
4 times a year Friends of DAEA will meet either virtually or physically to discuss emerging issues, for example, Climate change, Our youth, Corruption, etc.
A thorough examination of challenging business/ organizational issues will be available to members on a need-to basis at a reasonable cost.
Opportunity to influence policy
Through lobbying and dissemination of research findings.
Field/Industry/Regional/ Global visits will be organized regularly
This is to ensure that members are exposed to new technology and global trends
Access to DAEA events at a discount
These include Colloquia, Training, Conferences
- An engaged community able to both innovate and solve business/organizational problems through collaboration.
- An intellectual community that influences policy through lobbying and research findings
- A community that appreciates the value of collaboration and takes advantage of it.
For more information contact us:
TRV Office Plaza 1st Floor
Muthithi Road, Westlands
P.O. Box 42220-00200,
How to join Friends of DAEA
Individual Membership Fee to Friends of DAEA is paid annually. The individual membership fee is Kes 10,000 per year.
Bank: Bank of Africa
A/C Name: Doctoral Association of Eastern Africa
A/C Type: Chama current account
A/C No: 07532020006
For Mobile via MPESA PAYBILL: 584677;
Your Account: FoD *Input the code for M-Pesa (GXKK174..)
For mobile or bank slip number if paid through the bank.